WTS One of a Kind mount

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
After many PMs, IRC conversations, and much advice, I've decided that I cannot accept less than 7 mil for this item. So 7 mil is the price. When it's met, it's sold.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
i will pay u 7.5

I'm not playing that game. I specifically said that this wasn't an auction. If you had an offer, you should have made one. I will honor exactly what I said:
After many PMs, IRC conversations, and much advice, I've decided that I cannot accept less than 7 mil for this item. So 7 mil is the price. When it's met, it's sold.

Now, if @Duck Face wants to throw some of his extra chedda my way for being a good dude, I won't decline ;)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I'm not playing that game. I specifically said that this wasn't an auction. If you had an offer, you should have made one. I will honor exactly what I said:

famara isnt online atm
i am bidding it for him . i specially told u yesterday i wouldnt bid for it since my guild mate has interest in it
i am sure he will pay u 7 if he is online

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i said i wasnt sure i wanted to pay over 5, but yes i can beat duckfaces offer , ill be gone just a little bit today.

FAMARA

Grandmaster

i bid 8 mil.

i didnt have a chance to be back on the computer til now.

if you wanna lose out on gold go ahead, but u didnt post 7 mil til i was sleeping!

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
i said i wasnt sure i wanted to pay over 5, but yes i can beat duckfaces offer , ill be gone just a little bit today.
It's not a matter of beating his offer. When you messaged me in irc last night I told you I wanted to see 7-8 for it. You said you weren't sure you'd spend more than 5 mil. Duck did. This is sold.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
you said 7-8

he said 7

i just said i would pay 8

and it isnt sold yet lol.

i said i wasnt sure, i needed to think about it. if u wanna lose money that fine.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
if its more you want let me know.

its not breaking an auction rule as u never had an auction.

you posted a price u would be comfortable in the middle of the night.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
you said 7-8

he said 7

i just said i would pay 8

and it isnt sold yet lol.

i said i wasnt sure, i needed to think about it. if u wanna lose money that fine.

I've said multiple times that this wasn't an auction. What would it say about my character if I honored a last second offer after I agreed to sell it for 7m. ?

Also :
if its more you want let me know.

its not breaking an auction rule as u never had an auction.

you posted a price u would be comfortable in the middle of the night.

I posted this morning. I understand that it may not have been morning for you and that's unfortunate. However, had you offered the 7-8 mil that I told you I wanted last night, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. @Duck Face did.

I'm aware that I could probably get a mil or so more, but that's not worth the shitty reputation it will come with.

If you'd like to make the shitty rep worth it, it's going to cost you a whole lot more than you're willing to pay. I'm thinking that doubling Duck's offer is a good place to start.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
you dont lose reputation for aknowleging that there were more interested parties in your item.

however , posting a b.o for 10 minutes in the middle of the night =/ not sure how that will work towards your name.

you say it wasnt an auction, everyone understands that, but u also had no buyout.

like i said i can make it well worth ur while if u decide to wait on it until i get home.

otherwise w/e goodluck with your future sells!

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
you dont lose reputation for aknowleging that there were more interested parties in your item.

however , posting a b.o for 10 minutes in the middle of the night =/ not sure how that will work towards your name.

Again, this wasn't an auction. There was no B.O. And I told you last night how much I wanted. It's only now, that someone wants to pay me the same amount I told you last night, that you are interested. You were well aware of what I was looking for at about 9 PM Eastern time last night. My rep is fine.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Again, this wasn't an auction. There was no B.O. And I told you last night how much I wanted. It's only now, that someone wants to pay me the same amount I told you last night, that you are interested. You were well aware of what I was looking for at about 9 PM Eastern time last night. My rep is fine.

nah its fine dude! thats why i stick to auctions.

i just think the right thing would have been to change it to an auction when u found out u actually had a price you wouldnt sell it under and there was multiple interested parties not just post a buyout and sell within 10 mins lol just wastes everyones time. but your loss take 7 mil instead of 12-15

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
Like I said, double Duck-Face's offer and I"ll hand it to you right now. I'm at the docks.

Last edited by a moderator: