Old Newbie

Flipapotimus

Neophyte
Hello,

I played UO back in the early 2000's on the Atlantic server. Mainly played a mage/tamer but also had a dexxer that was occasionally red. Started playing here a few days ago and am really enjoying it so far. So much that I made a small donation!. Started here with a dexxer and wanted to try something different so I made a provo/mage/tamer. Almost to GM provo but people keep griefing at the bard table in despise so i just got to the newb dungeon and work on peace. If you see me out say hi and help me out if you want to, bard is Turrd Ferguson and my dexxer is Flipapotimus.

Cya!
Flip

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Welcome to UOF. being griefed at bard table is part of the grind im afraid lol as for taming its a pretty deepend start and it can take weeks to gm natrually and +1 tame scroll sell for 250k+ a pop it a pretty big investment for a newer player and you may wana consider pure bard templates to get you established.

Eitherway if you need any help hmu here or on irc if i can help i will.

Krayzed

Apprentice
Lol welcome back to uo and more importantly welcome to UOF! Love the names!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Flipapotimus

Neophyte
Yeah i'm not too mad about being griefed it happens. I think i want to stick with the taming part though for now. I can always switch templates later and make a tamer/mage. its just fun to be back playing as it has been years since ive done this.

Flip

SomeGuy

Adept
Yeah i'm not too mad about being griefed it happens. I think i want to stick with the taming part though for now. I can always switch templates later and make a tamer/mage. its just fun to be back playing as it has been years since ive done this.

Flip

Flipbuerto?
FlipMode?
Flip and Chris from florida?

who were you? what guilds?

Flipapotimus

Neophyte
Flipbuerto?
FlipMode?
Flip and Chris from florida?

who were you? what guilds?

I was none of those and i am not from Florida. I was Flip and Zedious Zorander. I had other characters but played Zed mainly and Flip occasionally. As for guilds i dont remember it has been way to long. Zed was the mage/tamer.

Flipapotimus

Neophyte

Flip

Okay was trying some Provo at Destard and it works but i think im going to switch templates lol. Kinda hard without good mage/med and i think im going to pick up hiding.

Flip