Old Dread looking for lost buddies

SirWindmage

Neophyte
Hello,
I Just restarted UO after a nearly ten year break. Looking for old buddies. I played beta and started in 1997 with the original UO. Long story short I eventually was in LAPD on baja with the original wtfman.com guys (Ron, Osirus, nighthawk, etc) and then finished my career off years later in CHAMPS on Chesapeake.

My char name was originally Sir WindMage and then I had a slew of varying chars later on.

Any old school Baja or Chesapeake players on uoforever?
-WindMage

TraJik

Grandmaster
SPYDER here from PKC Warlocks. Was also Plastic Wrap and some other random ass names I cannot remember. Ran with Jolre, Colyma, Lord Holy God, Acacia, and the likes.

SirWindmage

Neophyte
TraJik did warlocks wear purplish blue and did you guys have a tower way up north of the desert just beyond the guard tower?!?

TraJik

Grandmaster
TraJik did warlocks wear purplish blue and did you guys have a tower way up north of the desert just beyond the guard tower?!?

Haha, yes sir we did. I think that was Acacias tower. NE of Chaos Shrine. A lot of the old warlocks lived around there.

TraJik

Grandmaster
Spit is here too. Well Spit was here, I dunno if he is still playing. I've only ran into him one time.