Ok, pks? no problem

wiso

Adept
Im thinking about the pks problem,
i saw a loot of shops, managed by pks who sells the looted weap and armos of killed people
i see pks that kill me and loot me, but after this they res my,
and other pks,that kill me 5 times in the same day, loot me regs, and let me stuck in dungeons without resu posibility etc

well i want to coordinate people to end with this kind of pk. Tap That, loco pollo, etc

then why not do to them the same
My idea
Posthere the localizations, shops, bunkers, houses, of all bad pks that you know, with corrdinates and uomap img
and then take a group and patrol this zones

also i think that telling people the pks managed shops they will stop buying in these shops.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I've been playing since March of last year. I'll ballpark my gold gained via farming in dungeons at 30 million. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been pk'd in that entire time. If you have a recall macro, spell reflect and incoming names turned on, it would take incredibly bad luck to catch you. There's no reason to boycott these pk shops cause there's no reason they should even be stocked.

Lord_VS

Apprentice
I love to hear "Have a recall macro" come up in these discussions. What about in areas where recalling is disabled?

wiso

Adept
the problem isn´t be killed by pk. some pk kill me but after lloting they res me,
others no,
im speaking about the dishonored pks, who only plays to ruin the other players xperience

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Go get em trammies!

You do realise that by camping their houses you will only make them happier as they won't have to search for you in dungeons, rather you'll be presented on a lovely platter for them to devour.

Good luck tho!

Ironwall

Neophyte
Excuse me. How do you make a recall macro?

You can use "Cast Spell: Recall" and map it to something on your keyboard. Then you can just mash the button and target your runebook or whatever can get you out.

My issue is with teams of 2-5 PKs onrushing, I usually lag like crazy and the spell isn't cast until I'm about half HP. It's nice when they just loot my gold... so I can just recall back to my corpse and get my armor and on a few occasions my weapon.

halygon

Grandmaster
Excuse me. How do you make a recall macro?
Razor: under macros, just create a new macro and record yourself recalling and targeting a runebook.

For uosteam, you can use the below template but replace the <runebook> tag with your runebooks object identifier.

Cast 'Recall'
Waitfortarget 15000
Target! <runebook>

In both razor and uosteam you will want to map these macros to a hotkey.

Ironwall

Neophyte
In both razor and uosteam you will want to map these macros to a hotkey.

This is a better way of doing it, unless you have any other macros for pots or something else at the time.

Isn't Razor the only macro program allowed? I thought I saw some post about that before not to use anything else or a ban might be in your future.

halygon

Grandmaster
Isn't Razor the only macro program allowed? I thought I saw some post about that before not to use anything else or a ban might be in your future.
Nah, the devs worked with the uosteam team to lock down certain things so it could be allowed on uof again. They rolled this pout earlier last month.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Go get em trammies!

You do realise that by camping their houses you will only make them happier as they won't have to search for you in dungeons, rather you'll be presented on a lovely platter for them to devour.

Good luck tho!
This newbie brings up a pretty valid point for what I believe to be the first time since he joined the forums. Congrats!!