WTS OCLLO 3rd or 4th CLOSEST BANK VENDOR HOUSE

Kiki

Grandmaster
upload_2020-9-25_13-41-17.png

Selling everything with the house as a whole.
Will start taking bids at 175k with 25k bid increments buyout is 3,499,999 and not a penny more.
timeframe not sure just yet, but probably today. this is kind of a i want to get gold and play again another day as i sadly lost my other houses to not logging in.
from last i played i tihnk the only daemon statue missing is the black one. and the pink one. and the blaze one, and the green one. and the the teal one. the blood red one. the white one. and the red one. oh... and the purple one. but have you seen these chests? can you hold shit in a fancy coloured daemon? fuck no. these chests? oh hells yes son.
the boulder spins, but that's not in this house. who do you think you are, indiana jones?
comes with a free rune to this house. also a book to some of my favourite places, not sure might be the most important thing idk.
message me if you are seriously wanting to haggle.
i wouldn't mind a maxed spider as partial payment.

**NOTE**

i ordered the green archway off wish.com and that's what showed up. my loss is your gain.
This East wall is pushed right against the GUARD ZONE so if you wanted to rival other people who have l337 vendor houses, your clients can shop inside the guard zone in peace.
upload_2020-9-25_13-50-38.png

This is the real deal folks. Don't accept any imitations.

Happy Bidding

ujWc6gE.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-25_13-41-3.png
    upload_2020-9-25_13-41-3.png
    609.3 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2020-9-25_13-42-32.png
    upload_2020-9-25_13-42-32.png
    565 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Kiki

Grandmaster
Seriously, throw me an offer I can't refuse. I'm feeling pretty weak today so I might not be able to refuse much.