So, I think i'm all patched up because I see the treasure chest -
dltreasure_zpsza9dbyqy.png

But I saw the screenshot of Trinsic with all of its decorations,

But I only see Trinsic like this,
trinsicpl_zpsh6qjzdrs.png

Am I missing an update or something?

Volco

Master
after the game is running, look at the launcher and check 'update manager' to see if any files show up.

hope this helps!

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
It worked! It turns out that I had an old version of the UOF launcher and so I downloaded the new one and saw all the options for updating. Now I see the new decorations!

trinsicbeaut_zpsa4ey4nbr.png

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I've downloaded the latest, ran update and nothing. Says I'm up to date but alas, nothing shows and I'm constantly running into things and rubberbanding

Sent from my STUDIO 5.5 using Tapatalk

uohaloran

I've downloaded the latest, ran update and nothing. Says I'm up to date but alas, nothing shows and I'm constantly running into things and rubberbanding

Same thing happens to me. The launcher has regularly tried to redownload art, too.

Bromista

Grandmaster

Same thing happens to me. The launcher has regularly tried to redownload art, too.
Has this problem as well. Updated but the game was looking in the wrong place for the updated client. You need to make sure your launcher is pointing to your fresh install in your directory instead of "auto detect"

It's at the top where you have the option to choose 2d or 3d client.