NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

You really think Shane is going to allow someone to have stable access from their house when he just mentioned in the donation thread that having a stable master in a home would never happen?

Babethoven

Grandmaster
i mean the previous owner got away with it this whole time, and im sure theres 1000 other things to be done/fixed before any attention gets brought to it, oh and btw congrats you just signed yourself on to get shit on Every selling thread from this point out lmao :p

Zpyjk.gif

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well I never really understood why that building is there in the first place, seems odd and out of place.

That being said, kudos for getting a spot close enough to use the stables. I mean you can bank from dozens of houses so one house or two with stable access ain't gonna cause me any grief...lol.

Spoiler alert: I don't think this is the only one!

FAMARA

Grandmaster
CHANGE YOUR THREAD TITLE IT'S NOT TRULY ONE OF A KIND!!!1!1!

[/stroke]

well technically its the only house placed in that exact spot, so its really 1 of a kind spot lol, but then again every house is.

no joke tho, if u could get the houses around it , and place a max storage i would drop a decent amount of millions to own a max storage that close to animal trainer, oaks spawn, ank ect.

epic location. i just wouldnt be able to fit all my junk atm.

Kiki

Grandmaster
As much as I don't like to derail or troll people's selling threads, a bit of info is needed here.

You can't move the house closer, that is as close as it goes. Anywhere closer is "housing is unable to be created in this area."

James Franco

Grandmaster
Thanks for info Kiki, you know that house u gave to someone as a gift? its greatly and i placed a house next to it recently, two screens from gate, selling it im about to make a post on it :)

Babethoven

Grandmaster
well for SOME reason i can't upload a new pic, go stand on the corner of my plot and type "claim list"

it can still be pushed back one and made bigger..... but thanks to everyone contributing to the hatng, for I would not be as filthy rich without you guys there always in my corner :)