WTS Noob selling donor coins.

kolbycrouch

Master
Hi guys, I just started out on this server. I have 2k donation coins. really wanting to sell for a good price to get me started. I've only played AOS, and uoforever for 1 week, so I'm new to prices and PvM on this shard.

Bromista

Grandmaster
200k is about max. 150k is min and yes I do see coins bought and sold for 150 still. Most prices are smack in the middle right now.

Saw people trying and failing to sell @ 230k per...lols.

kolbycrouch

Master
I understand people paying around the middle, as I would on any other shard. I was just hoping, that being new, people would give me a bit of a break. The coins seem pricey in relation to USD, and I'm just really trying to make 3 pvpers with my friends, I have to buy all the coins. It would be really nice if I could get atleast 400k for 2k coins. If I was a rich guy haggling I would understand completely, I'm just trying to train resist/mage and buy regs/pots to contribute to PvP.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You will get 400k for 2k it will just take a smidgen longer. Personally I always undercut for a fast sale but sooner or later you will find someone desperate that will pay 200k.

Just be a little patient and work low-budget skills while you work the forums or spawn on your alt at WBB/docks :)

kolbycrouch

Master
You will get 400k for 2k it will just take a smidgen longer. Personally I always undercut for a fast sale but sooner or later you will find someone desperate that will pay 200k.

Just be a little patient and work low-budget skills while you work the forums or spawn on your alt at WBB/docks :)
I totally understand, I was just a bit frustrated that I could'nt start a bit faster. Hopefully someone will come through.

Bromista

Grandmaster
DC were just 150k/k on avg not long ago. They are a hot commodity right now so even coins selling for top dollar shouldn't take long to move.

Rippen

Adept
Ive seen the prices in the last few days range from 190k-215k.

You want a quick sale? Sell it at 170-185k. But if I were you, I'd hold out. Nothing you'd need in the first few days of gameplay would warrant 400k gold.

jkg8787

Master
Done deal sir, PM'd :) also, does anyone know the best npc's to buy regs from? trying to get the most bang for my buck.
At the risk of getting my favorite NPC regs bought out, I will suggest Moonglow.

2 herbalists, both with mages + herbalist + alchemist, and then there is 2 mage shops full of NPCs as well, for 4 total "mage" shops.

Stannis

Adept
As a leader in the currency market here 200 is rock solid right now. 185-190 is the quick sale price and anything over 200 it will go up. Any rumor of new donation items being entered and I expect the price to rise to 250 pretty quickly. One is tied to rlife money and one is tied to spawns and vendors in an economy that pumps tens of millions of gold out each day.