noob dungeon

maakur

Neophyte
There's one entrance alongside the outside wall of the west Britain inn (where your character spawns after creation) and one in a small guard post building southwest of the west Britain bank.

You can only enter the dungeon while your character is "young" -- i.e. has been in the game world for 9 hours or less total.

Denzi

Neophyte
What limitations are there, if any, to entering the New Player Dungeon? Is it frowned upon at all if I go into the new player dungeon with a new character but on an account that is slightly established?

Gamergirl

Journeyman
So is it supposed to be light in the noon dungeon? It's dark and it says the client is old. I am sure I removed everything relating to other downloads... ie, clients from when I played long ago. I checked again and reinstalled but same thing.

Denzi

Neophyte
Thanks for the reply. I havn't tried entering it yet on a not-young character. As for the darkness thing I don't know because I have light levels turned off in razor

Ser Pimiento

Neophyte
So is it supposed to be light in the noon dungeon? It's dark and it says the client is old. I am sure I removed everything relating to other downloads... ie, clients from when I played long ago. I checked again and reinstalled but same thing.

You can't enter if you don't have the Young status.
It's suppose to be dark in order to remember you to filter the light levels on razor, so can see clear at any level of light, anywhere.

Gamergirl

Journeyman
You can't enter if you don't have the Young status.
It's suppose to be dark in order to remember you to filter the light levels on razor, so can see clear at any level of light, anywhere.

thanks for the reply,
I am young. The npc healer in there says "is it all dark in here click on me" or something to that effect. So I do and it kicks me out and gump says I am using old client. If I don't click on him I can still go fight stuff. I was just wondering what I was doing wrong and if I have to fix it. it just bugs me that I can't seem to install this right.