Non Militia Blues able to use Greater Heal Wands ?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hello everyone / Staff of UOF , i noticed non mlitia blue chars are able to use Geater Heal Wands atm and i have a few questions :

-When was this change in ?
-Is it working as intended ?
-Were there any patch notes ( since i wasnt aware of it personally ) ?

I am asking so i know whether i should continue buying wands.

Warmest Regards

@eppy

Abiding Dude

Journeyman
Hello everyone / Staff of UOF , i noticed non mlitia blue chars are able to use Geater Heal Wands atm and i have a few questions :

-When was this change in ?
-Is it working as intended ?
-Were there any patch notes ( since i wasnt aware of it personally ) ?

I am asking so i know whether i should continue buying wands.

Warmest Regards

@eppy

everyone should be able to use wands. its 4-6 new hotkeys and it takes a few days to the week to figure them out.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
*Latest Update*

I can only use GH wand on some of my non mlitia chars and not all .

I only tested it after someone told me abt it.

Last edited:

girana

Grandmaster
everyone should be able to use wands. its 4-6 new hotkeys and it takes a few days to the week to figure them out.

ofc most ppl that all play with less than 10 hotkeys for years will now suddently start adding more key lol.

its a pure buff for a small group of player that already got advantage over the rest.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Why didn't you just pm eppy in the first place instead of making a thread about it?

What kind of question is that ???

Are you ok bruh ? Did i offend you with my question ? or am i asking something that i shouldnt because only a selected few knew abt it ??

To answer your question : He wasnt on when i found out abt it so i am asking the general public if they know anything because i am curious.

toddyboi

Master
What kind of question is that ???

Are you ok bruh ? Did i offend you with my question ? or am i asking something that i shouldnt because only a selected few knew abt it ??

To answer your question : He wasnt on when i found out abt it so i am asking the general public if they know anything because i am curious.
I thought a professional person like yourself would be smart enough not to tell bugs to the whole public and notify staff so they could fix the problem without people abusing it. Though we all know you're a massive show pony/attention seeker.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I thought a professional person like yourself would be smart enough not to tell bugs to the whole public and notify staff so they could fix the problem without people abusing it. Though we all know you're a massive show pony/attention seeker.

Wow thanks for your compliments but i aint no professional gamer .

i am just good at winning fights against self proclaim elite pvpers .

Thanks for your flattery though !