No pet statloss dono necklace!

Lexington

Grandmaster
No obession - Its just if I see a pet statloss thread -- it's usually you who created it.

I think there is a point to where the money does not outweigh the negative impact it causes on the server -- clearly staff sees this as they usually don't throw out items like you are suggesting just to make more cash - and that sort of thing is probably one of the reasons this server is still around. Maybe I am just not creative enough to see how this is not a negative impact on a server for the selfish reason for tamer's to not have to spend time to retrain their pet's skills?

Valid points for sure... if someone could really explain the need for perma pet statloss when we don't have it for murders?

I've was told once it's because they needed to nurf metas. It's apparently the reason you can't retain most skills back to the 125 with out SS's.

Doesn't really matter @GoD PaRtiCal as no pet statloss is currently in the game... or was. Factions! So adding a donation item for non Faction players wont be game changing! It's good for business!

Valid points for sure... if someone could really explain the need for perma pet statloss when we don't have it for murders?

I've was told once it's because they needed to nurf metas. It's apparently the reason you can't retain most skills back to the 125 with out SS's.

Doesn't really matter @GoD PaRtiCal as no pet statloss is currently in the game... or was. Factions! So adding a donation item for non Faction players wont be game changing! It's good for business!
What factions?