Nightmare Spawn

Amplify

Expert
I know it spawns in Fire but does it actually spawn in the Star Room as well? I for one has see plenty of mares spawn in Fire but not once in the Star Room. Let me know if you are experiencing the same or if you have found the elusive Star Room Mare.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I know it spawns in Fire but does it actually spawn in the Star Room as well? I for one has see plenty of mares spawn in Fire but not once in the Star Room. Let me know if you are experiencing the same or if you have found the elusive Star Room Mare.

the fire spawn is the only reliable spawn, not to give it away but the timer is between 3-5 hours.

Star room is really rare, I don't know if its on a timer, or linked with the imp spawn, but I have only heard of a handful of spawns in there.

the ophid spawn is like 1 or 2 days,

dastard 3 is a shared spawn with all the different dragons and wyrms that spawn there.

if your looking for a nightmare fire is the only reasonable option.

Bromista

Grandmaster
^ pretty acccurate.

Star Room is on it's own timer I believe. Mare spawned there before imps were put in and have seen mare and imp side by side. Only seen 3 mares in well over a year if that gives you an idea.

Tera keep spawns every few days. Seen a handful down there.

Hythloth mare was taken out and replaced with a nightbear on a slow timer, every 4 days I believe.

Destard 3 mare spawns in the place of the only "true" wyrm spawn (the middle spawn where only ancient wyrms, shadow wyrms, and ancient shadow wyrms spawn) with a pretty small %. Seen maybe a dozen down there.

Fire dungeon undead spawn is definitely where the party is at, shortest timer and most reliable.