JDizz

Grandmaster
PM me.

fU8oBJl.jpg

yukokbI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ztek

Master
This is the worst sale I have ever seen. I thought you told me someone offered you 75k already? I have half a mind to put the pm's up. Pathetic. Buyer beware. Comes back four days later saying someone offered him higher can I MATCH it? LOL.

JDizz

Grandmaster
This is the worst sale I have ever seen. I thought you told me someone offered you 75k already? I have half a mind to put the pm's up. Pathetic. Buyer beware. Comes back four days later saying someone offered him higher can I MATCH it? LOL.

75k and its yours!

Ztek

Master
You already stated 50k. Then edited your post after I tried three times to get a response from you. Piss poor sales etiquette.

JDizz

Grandmaster
You already stated 50k. Then edited your post after I tried three times to get a response from you. Piss poor sales etiquette.

50k was too low sorry. 75k is a fair price. Let me know if you change your mind, and feel free to rage in someone else's thread, ty!

Ztek

Master
Lmao no rage here. Just stating you have poor trading etiquette. Shouldn't have posted for 50k. Last Thursday... Pretty lame. And I'll continue to post in your threads to bring attention to your lack luster manners.

JDizz

Grandmaster
Lmao no rage here. Just stating you have poor trading etiquette. Shouldn't have posted for 50k. Last Thursday... Pretty lame. And I'll continue to post in your threads to bring attention to your lack luster manners.

Lol I'll post whatever I want, if I feel like my price was too low then I'll change it, it's that simple man. Iv'e been afk for like 3-4 days. If you don't want it then its cool I'm not worried about it. So for all the buyers out there BEWARE I changed my price lol!

Ztek

Master
There was absolutely no follow up, just a price change after stated I was interested. Regardless of you being gone for days that has no revelance to this issue. You could have gotten back and said something other than oh I've been gone. This isn't about the bear, the price or even rage. Just simply stating you have questionable practices and that other serious buyers should look else where and save their time. Sorry there's no Yelp for uoforever. Should have cut your losses and learned instead of poor sales management. Not to mention you lied and said you had an offer for 75k which you clearly do not. I'll add pm pictures later. No worries. Just passing on a friendly traders advisory to others. Happy selling!

JDizz

Grandmaster
There was absolutely no follow up, just a price change after stated I was interested. Regardless of you being gone for days that has no revelance to this issue. You could have gotten back and said something other than oh I've been gone. This isn't about the bear, the price or even rage. Just simply stating you have questionable practices and that other serious buyers should look else where and save their time. Sorry there's no Yelp for uoforever. Should have cut your losses and learned instead of poor sales management. Not to mention you lied and said you had an offer for 75k which you clearly do not. I'll add pm pictures later. No worries. Just passing on a friendly traders advisory to others. Happy selling!

You're a straight geek.

Ztek

Master
You're welcome Lightfoot. I just know I'm not the only one to face these issues. I'm just one of them who decided to call him out. If I save even one person from dealing with him, my rant is justified. Of course it did make me feel better even if he "doesn't care". Safe trading, Lightfoot!!

TraJik

Grandmaster
You're welcome Lightfoot. I just know I'm not the only one to face these issues. I'm just one of them who decided to call him out. If I save even one person from dealing with him, my rant is justified. Of course it did make me feel better even if he "doesn't care". Safe trading, Lightfoot!!

You have saved 1 person from dealing with him. All future business this man needs to do with me can be purchased off my vendor at marked up vendor prices. In addition, I will not be buying your crap JDizz.

We know you don't care if we don't buy from you but we will see how much you change your tune when you have a stable full of crap that nobody will buy from you. Your best bet would have been to say "Dude Ztek you are right, I am not trying to run off your business so instead ill just give you a one time deal of 25k for the pet" for the hassle. Instead, you try to milk an extra 25k (peanuts) out of a dude and end up losing reputable traders business. Anyhoo, I give zero fucks either. I like my monies in my bank, or quite often JrGongs bank when hes hustling on the poker table.