Newbied tunic and gloves

tankian

Grandmaster
Both are newbied with repond and silver slayer applied. These are old school and hard to find and cannot be made anymore
update, i was wrong, havent used them for more than 1.5 yrs, they are newbied silver tunic and gloves and do not have repond on them

Last edited:

parsnip

Grandmaster
Are you sure they are silver and newbified? That would make them one of a kind or at least super duper rare. As far as I know, it was never possible to apply silver to newbified items. The first workbench version allowed newbied items to be slayered but the silver recipe did not work at all. With the patched version you could apply silver but newbied items could no longer be slayered.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm thinking it would have had to have been a case where someone paged and staff manually applied the slayer to newbied AR. This couldn't have happened otherwise, or very many times. Double slayer would be ideal, but even the idea single slayer silver newbied suit is super cool.

tankian

Grandmaster
Are you sure they are silver and newbified? That would make them one of a kind or at least super duper rare. As far as I know, it was never possible to apply silver to newbified items. The first workbench version allowed newbied items to be slayered but the silver recipe did not work at all. With the patched version you could apply silver but newbied items could no longer be slayered.
I'm sure when 1st workbench first came out, you couldn't apply silver, it was broken and needed eppy to come out and fix it. I'm sure there is more out there lost in someone's chest forgotten about or from people that no longer play. I distinctly remember people saying you needed to page in to get it fixed and eppy would come out and fix the workbench. Then one day after a patch they quit working and he then implemented the new 2nd workbench and sometime after that took the ability away to apply slayer

Last edited:

the stever

Master
Definitely rare since the old benches couldn't do silver and new benches don't work on newbied armor. 2-3 mil mabye?