Newbie blessed leather armour

Jongi09

Master
Is there anyone that sells this? I would really like a few pieces for my Orc crafter!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Is there anyone that sells this? I would really like a few pieces for my Orc crafter!

Not sure. But i know you can get blessed leather gloves by creating a character with wrestling as your starting skill. Good luck with the rest of the set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightfoot

Expert
Damn, just dropped mine on the ground earlier. I think you only get it from the first character per account. Try to talk to some of the new players popping up at the Brit inn on weekends, that's how I got some extra blessed scissor and drums. Just offer them some gold or some better armor and I'm sure they will help. That is, if that noob armor is even blessed. I didn't try it except when young.

Damn, just dropped mine on the ground earlier. I think you only get it from the first character per account. Try to talk to some of the new players popping up at the Brit inn on weekends, that's how I got some extra blessed scissor and drums. Just offer them some gold or some better armor and I'm sure they will help. That is, if that noob armor is even blessed. I didn't try it except when young.
I'm pretty sure that armor only appears to be blessed because of the "young" status. Once your young status is removed all your goods can be looted (except for the standard character starting items http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Starting_Equipment).

I could be completely wrong though.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Only 2 pieces can be created from selecting warrior and wrestler templates. Chest and gloves. They also have no identifiers that they are blessed. if you're buying a pair you want to from a trusted seller.

Jongi09

Master
So they do maintain their blessed status even if traded?

I was after gloves and leggings only, but might just ditch the idea if you can. Only get chest and gloves!

Young Star

Grandmaster
I can't confirm this atm but dying the pieces may take away their blessed status. I had a pair of was using in a slayer set that is no longer blessed and I know it was after imbued. The only other thing I did was dye them so I didn't mix them up.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
newbied clothing and armor is not the same thing as blessed. if it's newbied it will stay with you when you die as long as you are blue. newbied items only drop on your corpse if you are a murderer, whereas blessed items will always stay with you when you die.

remember though you have to keep it in your main backpack. anything will drop on your corpse no matter if you are blue or red if you put it inside of another bag.

Also dyed armor shouldn't have any effect on its newbied status. you can dye newbied clothing and it is still newbied. don't see why it would be any different with leather.