Newb bless items and returning players

glyph

Neophyte
So, 2 year absence/

My 3, maybe 4 main chars had dagger, candle, hatchet in pack.. sounds like nothing, but really you need those items (well, I feel I do, and I get around and sometimes need them! think murder heads, cancel casting, busting trash barrels/player impediments/idoc situations).

I can understand why they were deleted (not crying about the pots and regs that went too) but newb items took me time to make, by deleting a neb char and doing again. Now its the 7 day wait etc all over! (ok, could make a 3rd account but surely that adds to server load).

Not too fussed about the half aprons, robes and hats, but useful items for in game surely should stay on characters?

I see the candle on goldsink vendor - fine (I bought one), but can we have the same for hatchet / dagger? or just delete the proper no use shit like cosmetic items, books and the like, I noticed crafting tools stayed on dormant chars despite losing newb'd items and regs.

Cinder

Master
Hi. I have a few extra daggers that friends who no longer play give to me.
Catch me in game and they are yours. We hang out at Trinsic Bank Roof.
Happy Hunts! Cinni , CinderRilla

glyph

Neophyte
picked up daggers/candles of floor already (yet to die to test them for newb, challenge laid down! lol) need 2 hatchets, will swap for a newb fishing pole lol