New to UOF, Long time T2A and UOR Fan

rakkasan84

Neophyte
Hey guys, I'm glad I came across your website and free server. It's been a long time since I played UO, but it's nice to start fresh after so many years. It's funny how after so long you can pick it back up like riding a bike. Anyway, I'm starting a tamer/mage and have had good luck near the minoc/vesper area. Hope to see y'all around.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I'm glad I came across your website and free server. It's been a long time since I played UO, but it's nice to start fresh after so many years. It's funny how after so long you can pick it back up like riding a bike. Anyway, I'm starting a tamer/mage and have had good luck near the minoc/vesper area. Hope to see y'all around.

Welcome!

I started here not long ago, seems to be a great server, and very much alive, Welcome to UOF!