WTS New to game, need help on pricing and selling

Artificial

Neophyte
Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong spot. Still learning

I need help pricing these items and am willing to sell.

Fishing SS x1
Stealth SS x1
Peacemaking SS x1
Stealing SS x1
Eval Int SS x2

Plainly Drawn treasure map x2
Adeptly Drawn treasure map x1
Deviously Drawn treasure map x1

Halloween 2014 Rat man costume x1

Special Hair Dyne x1

Also I have a sturdy pickaxe but it's grey looking.

Also if anyone could give me a price range on how much weps and armor go for

Force
Power

What type of armor should I try to sell and what is a good starting price?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Your SS are practically worthless sorry to say. They are all skills very easy to GM overnight with a macro, 2-3k tops.

The plainly and adeptly maps are are also very cheap, maybe 1k to someone. The deviously is worth a bit tho. 6k on the low end (bulk) and 8k or so on the high end.

I think costumes go for about 20-40k depending on the type.

If you mean the Donation special hair dye, its worth what 1k dono is worth, which is about 170k atm.

Weapons and armor depend on what it is. Power and vanq with accuracy modifers go from say 2-15k depending on mods. Add in a slayer mod and you might get up to 50k depending on slayer type and weapon type (katanas, krysses/spears, and warhammers are the most valuable.)

Fort/invul armor pieces go from 1-5k per peice. A full invul suit can go for as much as 25k if its medable leather. Platemail is basically worthless because of the crazy dex loss. Leather is worth the most now right now.

Artificial

Neophyte
Your SS are practically worthless sorry to say. They are all skills very easy to GM overnight with a macro, 2-3k tops.

The plainly and adeptly maps are are also very cheap, maybe 1k to someone. The deviously is worth a bit tho. 6k on the low end (bulk) and 8k or so on the high end.

I think costumes go for about 20-40k depending on the type.

If you mean the Donation special hair dye, its worth what 1k dono is worth, which is about 170k atm.

Weapons and armor depend on what it is. Power and vanq with accuracy modifers go from say 2-15k depending on mods. Add in a slayer mod and you might get up to 50k depending on slayer type and weapon type (katanas, krysses/spears, and warhammers are the most valuable.)

Fort/invul armor pieces go from 1-5k per peice. A full invul suit can go for as much as 25k if its medable leather. Platemail is basically worthless because of the crazy dex loss. Leather is worth the most now right now.

Thanks!