New Tamer

Leafy

Expert
So I am just creating my Tamer. I don't PVP. I have read you need Peace and Provo but also Magery and Meditation. What Template is best played here? I use to have Stealth Tamer on Siege that I liked but don't know how the Templates work here. Any help is appreciated.

kabookie

Journeyman
Most common is a provoke tamer for pvm. It is the template that will allow you to kill pretty much whatever you want solo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Stun tamer would be an option

Oh nice, so would that be something like
Taming
Vet
Lore
Anatomy
Wrestling
Magery
Med
Or a different template?

EDIT: Also, I assume that would be a pvp build? If so, what pets do you recommend running with? 2x Nightmare? a Nightmare and a Death beetle? or something else? Please and thankyou!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Oh nice, so would that be something like
Taming
Vet
Lore
Anatomy
Wrestling
Magery
Med
Or a different template?

EDIT: Also, I assume that would be a pvp build? If so, what pets do you recommend running with? 2x Nightmare? a Nightmare and a Death beetle? or something else? Please and thankyou!
Rumor says its going bye bye in Kingdoms.

Though...

120 Taming
GM Magery
GM Eval
GM Resist
GM Med
80 Wrestle
80 Anatomy
40 Lore

Gives you over 100% chance to control a mare. Only need like 24 or 26 lore for 100% mare control at 120 Taming so csn throw that back in wrestle/anat. Can even drop Med to 80 for more wrestle and anat too.

Only ride a mare/night animal for dismount fs/fireballs on a stun. Sometimes a dragon or DB but DB might not listen that well with 2X lore, and also pet speed is nerfed all around.

kabookie

Journeyman
Yes, a stun tamer is a pvp build. Another build more towards pvm would be an archer tamer, which is probably the best vs solo mobs