New Tailoring Item?

Yea/Nay?

• Total voters

Greenman

Apprentice
What are the odds of getting a new tailoring craft-able, a ghillie suit, GM made that would give a bonus to hide and stealth?

SidX

Grandmaster
I love ideas like this, but in the ~4 years I've been playing here it seems like the general consensus is that no craftables will be added that provide a skill or stat bonus of any kind. I could see maybe adding some new types of armor but I don't think it would be in the form of a robe, sadly. Maybe a chest piece? Although I love the idea! I could see it now on my thief...

FmLhv1w.jpg

halygon

Grandmaster
I love ideas like this, but in the ~4 years I've been playing here it seems like the general consensus is that no craftables will be added that provide a skill or stat bonus of any kind. I could see maybe adding some new types of armor but I don't think it would be in the form of a robe, sadly. Maybe a chest piece? Although I love the idea! I could see it now on my thief...

FmLhv1w.jpg
Sure that's not sasquatch?

Greenman

Apprentice

FmLhv1w.jpg
OUTSTANDING! Love the Artwork, lol.