New relics

Dark Merlin

Grandmaster
These are some of the relics that came to mind for all metas.:
Heart Relic- meta pets Cast a heal, cure and bless to all near by friends.

• Level 1-4 mini heal
  • Level 5-7 mini heal, cure
  • level 8-10 Greater heal, cure and bless
Clone relic- a Meta is able to clone it self up to 3 minutes. The cloned meta can not attack or move at anytime.
  • level 1-4 (1min)
  • level 5-7 (2 min)
  • level 8-10 (3mins and explodes when died)
Frost relic- a meta casts frost spikes underneath its enemy's.
  • procs the same as magma through level 1-10
Please post some relics idea's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Streets

Grandmaster
Tamers just got a second 2 follower slot meta I would like to see them show some love to the dexers,mages,bards before anything like this

Grizard

Adept
I'd just like to see the bandage timer adjusted if you have a talisman equipped and were in PVM fight back to normal timer.

Hydro

Grandmaster
i had the idea for a whirlwind type of relic that made 360 small aoe around the meta leaving a small bleed on everything it hits like 30 damage at lvl 10

Young Star

Grandmaster
I'd just like to see the bandage timer adjusted if you have a talisman equipped and were in PVM fight back to normal timer.
At least add in the minimum damage qualifier if they're not willing to roll back the bandage timer. Finger slips from getting spammed with little spells from monsters or players is brutal to the heal timer.

Dark Merlin

Grandmaster
what's the point of the clone if it doesn't attack nor move?
Imo the clone can be use for defense purposes. for example,You can provo those tuff shadow wrym paragons onto the clone or have the clone be a decoy at champ spawns. The expolsion at level 10 would be great with 30+ mobs on it.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

hubcap

Grandmaster
this is satire, right?

because I dont think there are still people that think the most OP template in the game needs any more help. could be wrong though.....