New player (non young status)

Boomclack

Apprentice
New player looking to find the best place to hunt and make some gold after losing my young status. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
what kind of character template do you have? shame is probably best bet but right now earth elementals are monsters of the month and pks have been frequenting there a lot

Boomclack

Apprentice
I'm running Swrds, Tactics, Healing, Anatomy, Music, Provo and resist spells. Please any tips greatly appreciated. Also aren't dungeons known for pk's a lot.

DocOp

Adept
I should be on a lot the next two days. Work week coming to a slow painful end. Message me what kinda armor and weapons you use. Yes, you said swords but do you axe? Katana? Whatever's. Let me know I'll make you a bunch of stuff to get you started. People have been good to me so I had a good start here on UOF. People were especially good to me on the poker table. Payin it forward. Get at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomclack

Apprentice
I should be on a lot the next two days. Work week coming to a slow painful end. Message me what kinda armor and weapons you use. Yes, you said swords but do you axe? Katana? Whatever's. Let me know I'll make you a bunch of stuff to get you started. People have been good to me so I had a good start here on UOF. People were especially good to me on the poker table. Payin it forward. Get at me.

I'm about to log in now, and do some hunting. I honestly cant tell what wep is better then another etc. dmg and everything lol. Still fairly new. Not looking for handouts just help explaining everything better . Right now ive got a suit of armor that gives me 70 phys resist. Do i need to worry about the other resists? Also when i equip a wep it doesnt tell its dmg iether.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Khaldun is the best provo spot in the game. Low traffic but still risky like anywhere else.

Make a recall macro, and be ready to use it. Carry greater heal,cure pots on you. 10 of each should be enough to run off.

Katana is the wep you'll want to use.
No armor gives resist (other than phys) so no worries there.

Also find someone to take you a beetle and stable it for a week to bound it. Allows you to carry a lot more money from khaldun runs.

Also I'd drop resist and get magery. While resist is good. Running magic reflect will help you get away more often.

Be prepared to get pkd. So have back ups ready, and brush it off.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomclack

Apprentice
Khaldun is the best provo spot in the game. Low traffic but still risky like anywhere else.

Make a recall macro, and be ready to use it. Carry greater heal,cure pots on you. 10 of each should be enough to run off.

Katana is the wep you'll want to use.
No armor gives resist (other than phys) so no worries there.

Also find someone to take you a beetle and stable it for a week to bound it. Allows you to carry a lot more money from khaldun runs.

Also I'd drop resist and get magery. While resist is good. Running magic reflect will help you get away more often.

Be prepared to get pkd. So have back ups ready, and brush it off.

So Should I keep my provoke then, you think this is a viable build as a dexxer so to speak?

Kilike

Grandmaster
So Should I keep my provoke then, you think this is a viable build as a dexxer so to speak?
You should indeed. Provoke Will make you alot of money. Most will suggest dropping sword for archery though personally after doing both I'd keep swords. I'll be on later and can you show then if no one else has.

Boomclack

Apprentice
You should indeed. Provoke Will make you alot of money. Most will suggest dropping sword for archery though personally after doing both I'd keep swords. I'll be on later and can you show then if no one else has.

Awesome thankyou, let me know once you are online. I just remade a new character geared more toward keeping pkers away, a Deadly Poison Fencer..... Alch, Anat, Fencing, Healing, Poison, resist and tactics.