***New Player House Raffle***

tribes10

Journeyman
hi

i am not sure if i am eligible to join this event, my account is over 200 day old but still not have a house yet (game time around 1 hour per week)

my account name is TrackerD

zandal

Neophyte
I like to join in here with Zandal 8 days old and loving comming back to uo and play my bard /mage now i need a place to store all my loot :p

Listen here fellers... I dun already talked to the runner of this'n here contest on discord... But I'ma fixin' ta make this official. I am new here... Been wanderin' my old bones about fer a day now. Lemme tell ya somethin... I'm enjoyin' mahself, but gyot damnit, I've been sleepin under the bridge with the other degenerates north of vesper there... and I'm down right tired of it! I fought fer yer gyot damn freedoms in the lizard invasion of skara brae, and you sumbitches can't even treat me to a house? Just a nice little house?! Ta HELL with ya! Mah name is Crotchety Guffer, n' I want in on this here giveaway of sorts! *spits*

Volkerball

Neophyte
Hello you land rats, I'd like to participate in the raffle. I'm new to UO just finished my GM fisher. Harpies rewarded me with enough shiny coins to become a ship owner. Since yesterday a rented vendor brings all the seas curiosities and trsures to my fellow adventurers. The only Thing missing ... a place to hang all the trophy fish, if I ever catch one...

Morgy

Grandmaster
To the winner: Velkator
Please contact me for your 200k as offered on behalf of EQMS!

Congratulations to our winner!
And to all new players who entered this amazing raffle!

Ty
Morgy!

Velkator

Thank you all !
And thank you especially to the people organizing and gifting items in a raffle like this for new players, helps out a ton. (Faytality, Woobie, Morgy, JennaL)

See you all on

Sinowal

Just started on this shard about a week ago! I would like to enter with "Sinowal"
Awesome Shard and Community!