New Gold Sink Items

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
If this is a call for vote on hanging armor/hanging shield recipes for crafters, then my vote is 1,000 times YES. Perhaps 120 carpentry and 120 blacksmith required? Heck, throw in legendary tinkering too.

Sapperman

Grandmaster
I'm just trying to figure out where you plug in the washer and dryer? And why the hell don't we have flashlights instead of silly candles!?!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I love the waterfall. It has become an integral part in my growhouse. Thank you for this awesome treat.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Yeah I agree with a lot of whats been said here. Washing machines and modern looking sinks? C'mon bros.. running out of ideas? lol.. The fishtank is fucking epic tho, don't take no shit on that one.

If I ever get the time I'll download some Uo server stuff and send in some truly cool things for you to toss on a vendor ;-) I think we all know the Trammy runs strong in me. I can think of a million functional things I have wanted in a house design or deco that could be easily made with UO art. If you wanna know the best things to toss on a gold sink vendor for people to deco with, ask a deco master ;-)

TubeLover

Apprentice
Please don't spoil the look and feel of UO with modern items. I'm sure you could have drawn a 13th century-ish sink or a crude cast iron stove.
I don't want to run in a modern Whirlpool washing machine either ! Why no big white fridge while you're at it ?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
+1 for new gold sink seeds for us gardeners.

*says a prayer*

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
Please don't spoil the look and feel of UO with modern items. I'm sure you could have drawn a 13th century-ish sink or a crude cast iron stove.
I don't want to run in a modern Whirlpool washing machine either ! Why no big white fridge while you're at it ?

EXACTLY, RIGHT ON MAN!!!!

thestand

Grandmaster
Wow. I was just thinking to myself the other day about what would make uof a unique and better server. I think you guys nailed it on this one.

IT is clear peoples opinion of modern stuff and FLASHY TRAM clothing strobe lantern robe halfy, please dont make this server like uoforever we play uo because it reminds us of OSI uo.. this however does not represent ultima online. Please remember why we play UO not because of FLashy bathtubs n NEON HORSES... STROBE CLOTHING?....