New Armada

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Currently I'm in my own guild, just me and a IRL friend. Were pretty shitty off ATM, he just GMed his tamer.

We've been recruited into an alliance with the [Har] pirates guild, but they aren't online very often. Trying to find 2/3 more people that are actually online daily.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
have you checked out anything on the Trin/ETC/TFS/TSE + alliance, not sure what it takes to join but its extremely active and lots of naval sections too for things to do.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
you can pm @Skye Wolfbane and she can probably give you more information. Or if its just the two of you, you can go to the trinsic page on the forums and apply to join. we're very active and i never have a problem finding someone to go onto the seas with.

shadeghost6696

Apprentice
Nope, wouldn't even know where to look.

Im in ETC i run our navel section of the guild along with the redrum pirates of Trin.....ETC is a very active guild and mibs and whirlpools and throwing nets will get you alot of money with our guild we turn everything to profit

Godsrage

Grandmaster
you need to talk to Rumple i am Godsrage we were in HAR a long time a go now we are in Trin when you talk to Sky let her know this info and let her know you like to do some fishing with us

Phineas

Master
and i am the 1st mate in redrum pirates of Trin
You missed it Rage.. Pulled an Osi off a regular MiB a couple hours ago.. :)

osi.jpg

shadeghost6696

Apprentice
Yeah trust me redrum is a great bunch to run with rumble and godsrage are cool as shit and if u want to go ETC way we still run together when we can as we are allies but the whole alliance is a great bunch of people

shadeghost6696

Apprentice
Hey god if any of yall get a ancient anchor let me know im in the market for one its billy btw need to make my forum name differant lol