NEEDS SOME ATTENTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
I paged last week about this issue, all i really got was "staff monitors accounts per ip "

well this is the 3rd time i've came across this problem and THIS time i got a screen shot

so i figured i'd show you all that this guy uses 3 accounts all the time and this guy needs to receive a 2 week ban or more just like others have had for using more than 2 accounts.....

When you kill somebody... they dont call a friend in to come res you EVERY time, around all hours of the day which Don Huason is his tamer and he parks it at wolf fort all day, his tamer will die because he goes afk in the grey zone and he'll come res on Dragon X... at times when its non stop killing his tamer he'll bring in his red character to fight and yeh thats all him because i've fought him around the clock for weeks and If you want to say to his defense " ooooo its one of his buddys blah blah blah " go fool somebody else becaue he always comes solo when his tamer dies and doesnt pk on his factioner to avoid being red.... so either let us use 3 accounts or punish this guy for abusing the system thx

Babethoven

Grandmaster
no because all characters were alive

dragon x is sitting in the house, i revealed his tamer and hes there on a seperate account on his pk... quite obvious

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Couldnt two of those chars be on the same account, and he just logs it when he dies?

1. if they were on the same account you couldnt log on the third character.. cuz only 2 would be visible in the world at the same time, NEVER can you see 2 characters from the same account at the same time.

2. i have reported this serveral times, although i dont think any of the admins really care that hes doing this.

3. he uses the excuse that his girlfriend lives with him has +2 accounts, also that his brother lives with him and has +2 accounts.

4. don't know about girlfriend, but he has no brother.

Who cares?

it's not like he is speedhacking or duping items.

Why is it always the same bad and whiny players that consistently page trying to get people banned so they can get their dick hard....

Who cares?

it's not like he is speedhacking or duping items.

Why is it always the same bad and whiny players that consistently page trying to get people banned so they can get their dick hard....
Actually when there are handouts is when people with over 2 accounts strike it rich. So in a way he is duping by having more than 2 accounts when handouts are given.

Mathias

Adept
no because all characters were alive

dragon x is sitting in the house, i revealed his tamer and hes there on a seperate account on his pk... quite obvious

Maybe my phone is being dumb and not showing more pics, but i only see one pic that does not show all 3 chars but shows 1 and then 2 in journal.

If thats the only pic tho then that proves nothing.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
well i made 1 screen smaller, to show both journals, i caught him last week when he gated from his house to get his red to the wolf fort and i remembered where he lived so i kept a character there and ran on my other character he was killing, used ALL NAMES so it showed the 3 characters he used were all visable on the screen shot... weather his IP is allowed to use more than 2 accounts hes using more than 2 to help him...... im not trying to cause drama or start stupid stuff... just trying to enjoy this game in a fair play manner

Status
Not open for further replies.