Master
120 provo
110 Peace
110 Disco
100 Music
100 Magery
100 Hiding
80 stealth

Am I dreaming here or can this template be viable? I'm stubborn and want all the bard skills and I really don't wish to engage in combat much with this character. Is this doable can this char make some gold?

asics

Grandmaster
Discordance is quite useless , also peacemaking

a good template to farm gold could be:

95 str 90 dex 40 mana or how u prefer different stats to max dexx or str

100 archery
100 tactics
100 music
110\115 provocation (120 not needed at all but if you like)
80 healing (min to ress and heal urself)
80 anatomy (min o ress and heal urself)
80/90 resist ( really useful)
50/60 magery (to cast recall, mark , reflect, an nox, in mani)

use slayers bows to make max damage (like +100 dmg) on mobs when provocated one against another one

bring pots to help to heal urself, refresh to swing at top speed , cure to dont waste time cure poison with bandage\magery for mana.

put a giant beetle on ur back and go farm 50\60k hour :) not faster as a tamer but so close.

Cheapsuit

Master
The hiding and stealth I figured because every time I try to go practice my bard in destard the reds come in blasting lol.

Cheapsuit

Master
This one guy,,,,can never catch his name cuz it happens so fast but he comes in it almost looks as if he's humping his nightmare he hop up and down up and own up and down and then I'm dead. I'm not sure if he's a tamer, mage or what the heck he is but I swear it looks like he's humping the nightmare. My recall doesn't even work he's blasting me so fast.