Need an option to reset password

crazy-horse

Master
My old Windows7 computer that i have used to faithfully log into UOF since the early days finally Bluescreened Forever. I managed to get the new client installed on Windows freakin 11 despite its best efforts to prevent me. But now I find that I cannot remember my pasword which was sp simple i was putting it in without thinking before. The client has no resource for people who forgot the password. Resettingthe forum password clearly doesnt fix the client password.
Help me!!!???

By the way, Windows 11 sucks eggs. Had to force the installer to run as administrator just to get the client loaded. Still havent figured out what to do about another game.

Added-- Well my guess is its actually trying to log me into UO and not UO Forever, even though I choose that. I guess I see no way around this problem, so my houses will fall and the greedy old timers will grab my stuff and new players will just have to deal with at... as always.

Last edited:

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there,
As long as you have an email associated with your account you can reset it here:

Further from this you can contact staff directly in discord.uoforever.com to change it as well.
Thanks