My thanks to the community.

Slaymane

Master
As I write this thank you post, I am enjoying a Cohiba cigar and a Courvoisier. Please forgive me if I am semi incoherent.

I introduced myself in this thread. http://www.uoforum.com/threads/slaymane.76422/

I inquired about housing due to the fact that owning one (however humble it may be) is a major part of this game. I received an unexpected response from LoNE WoLF. He and friends had a starter house they would consider donating to me :) I was elated.
We stayed in touch and I worked my butt off to acquire the necessary skill points to own a home.

Today they gave me that house. (I am so happy) My thanks to Krayzed and LoNE WoLF. It was not the offer of the house that made me feel at home, it was your response in the welcome thread. You guys are TRUE BLUE. (WoLF killed my alt LOL.)

My thanks to Aunt Jamina, I will always run when I see you hahah. I have no idea what your are . Thief or Pk :)

My thanks to Xander Woods and Palo. Keep on fletching. I made 30k from the stuff you trash. (your garbage my treasure) Best of luck.

My thanks to all you rouges. You keep the adrenaline flowing. Sorry I won't mention any names here :)

My thanks to Leyfeyinc I think you run a great vendor shop. Lots of good stuff for noobs. Good prices also :)

A very special thanks to Sweet Jesus. You are also TRUE BLUE. You introduced yourself and asked me if I would accept aid.
That impressed me. I did accept your aid . I consider myself to be a completionist but this shard has so much content your assistance was welcomed.

Thanks to the UOForever Devs. I have found a new home.

My main is Slaymane, Shorty Bible is my crafter, and Camber Culdi is also a crafter. Please feel free to say hello or attack. It's all good .

I plan to pass the house donated to me to another new player when I earn another home. PASS IT ON.

Much luv to UOForever community

/END OF RAMBLE.

Sweet Jesus

Master
Thanks man, this is really kind of you.
I was more than happy to help get you on your feet.
Or off your feet that is, with the ethy I gave you :p.
I can still remember when I first started 2+ years ago.
It was a little difficult trying to farm, build characters,
and get weapons, regs, armor, and so on.
Glad to hear your going to pass some happiness to
another new player. I hope your enjoying playing UOF.

Keep playing, stay safe, and have fun.
:D

LoNE WoLF

Master
Great attitude Slaymane. Lol @ killing your alt. I came back from being Afk and seen some random person on my steps :0 had no idea it was your alt lolol. We are more then happy to have helped. Stop by our place anytime you'd like. Feel free to ask for help if you ever need it and we will assist you as best we can. You can also join Krayzed and I in our random schinannogens. Best of luck friend, see you server side!