My Story, appology, and hopefully slow comeback

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Hello,
I logged on for the first time in 3 weeks.

I first must publically apologize to @irnia @Shane for failing with the Auction. I was so excited and looking forward to it. Also to everyone at the Game Wheel channel. My friend of 20+ years ended his life. He was older then me and I befriended his children as well. He is someone I respected and loved as a family member. Over the last three weeks I have been cleaning out his house with help of his children. During this time another friend of mine who also suffers from depression, MS and sever back issues from a work place injury overdosed on his pain medication but called me for help. During the first week I was unable to sleep well as I could only see where my friend decided to end his life. I have social anxiety which doesn't help because I started to feel awful about leaving people and things kind of a self destructing and unhelpful to my situation.

I can only say I am sorry, and leaving the way I did with out at least reaching out to the people that respected me and trusted me. I understand the effect it has and will have in the future.

I haven't read the history of the general chat in my game wheel channel and I haven't read a lot of personal messages. I know I messed up with the auction and I hope to work to be apart of that again. Also I see the spring festival and being a moderator for UOF all of that I know I would love to be apart of but as of now I am still going through some issues that I need to work through and I am still helping close friends deal with this. Today I received an alert I forgot to delete to get ready for the dungeons and dragons game that was set up by my friend and I broke down.

I will be making some form of a come back slowly. My first order of business will make everything right with the wheel. Either delivering items, returning items, completing transactions or at least attempting to refund people.

The people that know me know I am a trust worthy person and my intentions are not and will never be to rip people off, commit fraud or do anything to hurt anyone.

I am posting here because I want to work through my messages, clean up the game wheel and make amends.

I know I don't have to share my life with people and I am not looking for pity I just want to thank everyone who has and still supports me, I want people to know that I am okay physically although emotionally I am wrecked at the moment.

- Firecrest / Mountain Puncher

Wyntr

Master
I am so sorry for your loss Firecrest. I hope things work out and get better for you. If you need any help dont hesitate to ask. We all look forward to seeing you around again and stand by you in this time of loss.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Thoughts and prayers are with you friend. Real Life is always >>> video game life. We all welcome you back with open hearts and open arms.