My Next Template

Boomclack

Apprentice
So I've got a provo archer build that I have maxxed my skills on. I was wondering what the community thinks the next best build should be now that I have some steady gold flow coming in. Thanks to all in advance for the tips and help!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Judging by this being in pvm I assume you want to make another pvm char. So I would recommend starting work on a talisman char. Berserker if you like offensive dexer. Defense if you like tank dexer. Mage if you like magic.

Boomclack

Apprentice
Judging by this being in pvm I assume you want to make another pvm char. So I would recommend starting work on a talisman char. Berserker if you like offensive dexer. Defense if you like tank dexer. Mage if you like magic.
Yeah another PVM character would be nice, I was looking at the Berserker route, any suggestions on a build?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Weapon skill, tactics,healing, anatomy,
And ththen pick 3 out of: resist, magery, med, hiding, stealth, arms lore, poison, alchemy.

Note: arms lore gives you a minimum hit chance ofapprox 63% against any mob so is helpful when fighting mobs with high wrestling.

Boomclack

Apprentice
Awesome, I've decided on going, Fencing, Tactics, Anatomy, Healing, ArmsLore, Hiding and Stealth. Thanks for the help TheFallen

TheFallen

Grandmaster
You'll have to try and see what suites your play style. If you go stealth its free and you can always switch for resist later. Or not add arms lore right away since it doesn't do anything until you have a talisman equipped.