WTS My finest bow to date!!!

Saige

Novice
Well Ive made many good bows but I believe this to be one of my finest creations!!
Untitled.png
This is a bless worthy weapon if there ever was one!!
S/B is 3 million
b/o is 6 million

Happy bidding!

Last edited:

The End

Master
Lol why would you set a reserve and a lower starting bid. Your starting bid then becomes the reserve otherwise anything under it is pointless

Saige

Novice
Lol why would you set a reserve and a lower starting bid. Your starting bid then becomes the reserve otherwise anything under it is pointless
wasnt paying attention lol had been up like 36 hours when I posted :) and has been corrected thanks for pointing that out.

Saige

Novice
I’ll be really surprised if someone pays 3m for a non blessed weapon (a great one nonetheless)
Ive sold several bows in 1-2 mill range that werent this good :) if it was blessed 3 million would come even slightly close to buying it lol.Ask any how much a blessed exc/vanq/slayer would cost hehe

lollo

Grandmaster
Ive sold several bows in 1-2 mill range that werent this good :) if it was blessed 3 million would come even slightly close to buying it lol.Ask any how much a blessed exc/vanq/slayer would cost hehe

A blessed anything world be worth more of course.

I just think 3m is too much considering you’re gonna lose it to a pk gank or disarm thief in a Matter of a few days.

It’ll probably sell really fast for 1m tho