My custom Tower Villa within Yew Guard Area on Screen!

Xombie86

Master
Alright so I sold my recent home in yew the 3 story villa but I got the itch to make something new... closer to town... so as I was traveling southwest of Yew I noticed a nice little spot. Sure I had to provoke animals to get out of my way but I was pleased to see a 7x7 fit here... then I tried 8x8 and that fit... then 9x8! Sure it seems small but I was able to make a custom tower with balcony and the best part is its only 7 steps away from town guard area! Absolutely no neighbors around! Ocean is a short walk to the west, ruins are a few screens to south, and tons of farm animals around to tame! I couldn't be happier with this spot! What do you guys think?

villa1-1.jpg

villa2-1.jpg

villa3-1.jpg

villa4.jpg

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Probably nothing. Considering you said you couldn't be happier with the spot.
But if you want to rephrase it and want to actually sell it, you'd need to give dimensions, coordinates so people could see the spawn situation, and a pic of the sign to show what value the customization is set to.

Xombie86

Master
I gave the dimensions and have mini map in corner. Its southwest of yew and north of ruins. The only house in that location... house built value 220k. Wondering how much value goes up being close to town guards since they typically go up in price.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
I like this house and location, I have a customized house about this size and also have no neighbors around. This looks like it could be a good vendor house too since you can gate into that guarded area.

Defari

Adept
Nice location and I like the design! I bought an 8x8 when I first joined this server a little over a month ago but have quickly outgrown the storage :(

When you sold your villa how did you go about storing all your items in betwee houses?

Xombie86

Master
Honestly my account is only a month old and I just roll with mostly noob gear and regs. No collectables

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Bomby

Grandmaster
Yes we are neighbors! I just customized that house and put vendors on it now.

I see ya on every now and then neighbor! lol