My client is blowing chunks!

Soulkeeper

Apprentice
As soon as I log in, my client errors. I get booted. Please help. SNIDE REMARKS unwarranted and unwanted...

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Nonsense. Those snide remarks were warranted and i want them. Only thing that pisses me off is he beat me to that horrible joke.. i wanted to double entendre that!

(And as for your OP, i would think if that gold raffle vendor was the cause, others would have posted that they had same ish... fact that there isnt sez prolly a unique-to-you problem. Maybe check if latest version of client/launcher/razorsallossteametc...)

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Wierd... not like theres a spike in client traffic!! Im having no issues with gamepkay if that helps you any :-/

halygon

Grandmaster
Maybe if you provided more details about whats going on. Like, what client version and assist application are you using? What is the exact error (provide a screenshot)? Are you using the UOF Launcher to keep your files up to date? Have you tried turning your computer off and on (ah IT Crowd)?

I seriously doubt it has anything at all to do with the gold sink raffle as that does not affect your client in the slightest.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
not sure how to load a photo...

That alone tells me the experience you have as a PC user.

You are welcome to PM me and i can help out here, but it is most likely on your side, something you're doing.

You will either need to let me Team Viewer into your PC or upload screenshots though. 9/10 times things like this are users errors or something they messed with file related etc.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
5.0.8.3. (Patch 204)

your client is too old. you need classic client here at least or the server will boot you. 7.0.15 works, but 7.0.35 or whatever is recommended.

are you saying that the launcher installed that client??? wtf?? no wonder theres been like ten complaints about this recently. @Adam @eppy need to fix this :D

Soulkeeper

Apprentice
ive been using the same ....for awhile now.... like I said, another shard works fine..... just began happening last night...

Soulkeeper

Apprentice
That alone tells me the experience you have as a PC user.

You are welcome to PM me and i can help out here, but it is most likely on your side, something you're doing.

You will either need to let me Team Viewer into your PC or upload screenshots though. 9/10 times things like this are users errors or something they messed with file related etc.

Calling me stupid? Great admin response...not....only option is for urls, theres no file upload option.

Lexington

Grandmaster
@Shane I was trying to find that guide to posting pics on the forms to link here but it must of got deleted... any chance you can find it? It's the post that showed what third party programs would automatically upload pics.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Calling me stupid? Great admin response...not....only option is for urls, theres no file upload option.

It was the way you posted this in your original post. Purposing that buying in to the auction somehow wrecked your client aka it being our fault and that it wasn't a coincidence. I just replied the same way you originally posted. Fair is fair?

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
@Shane I was trying to find that guide to posting pics on the forms to link here but it must of got deleted... any chance you can find it? It's the post that showed what third party programs would automatically upload pics.

We can get a new one posted here.

jamison1987

Master
It was the way you posted this in your original post. Purposing that buying in to the auction somehow wrecked your client aka it being our fault and that it wasn't a coincidence. I just replied the same way you originally posted. Fair is fair?
Lol I saw that coming [emoji39]

"Naked & Fearless. ...and my fear is naked!" - MJK