Murder counts take way to long to drop?

King Diq

Neophyte
Atleast it seems that way to me. My suggestion is speeding up the process, so that you cater to both sides of the fence, PK/PVP'ers and PVM'ers. Thanks

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I once noticed someone stealing from me in Brit sewers. But he hadn't gone grey yet. I noticed him and he just kept doing it, so what did I do? I killed him. As a blue-designated character.

Did I care? No, it felt good. I took back my integrity with that kill. 4 more till I go red, and if so, guess I'm red now. Live like an outlaw, it's the only way to stay alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crypt

Novice
I once noticed someone stealing from me in Brit sewers. But he hadn't gone grey yet. I noticed him and he just kept doing it, so what did I do? I killed him. As a blue-designated character.

Did I care? No, it felt good. I took back my integrity with that kill. 4 more till I go red, and if so, guess I'm red now. Live like an outlaw, it's the only way to stay alive.

The thing is Thieves CAN NOT give murder counts, so i dont know where you got that ONE from.... ;P

bzkl13

Apprentice
@Crypt It might have been someone not in the Thieve's Guild, but who had snooping. You can snoop w/o being in the TG, but not steal from blues (you can steal from reds and greys w/o being in the guild though).

Bobaganoosh

Master
Atleast it seems that way to me. My suggestion is speeding up the process, so that you cater to both sides of the fence, PK/PVP'ers and PVM'ers. Thanks
King, thr real UO takes 40hrs per count. I would not complain about 24 hrs. Seems reasonable to me. And like he said above. If u dont want to turn red, dont pk...