murder count reset? on live server??

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
So I seen the test server,... logged onto real server to hear guild talking about everyone getting murder reset prompts..

they said it might supposed to be on the test server..

is it a mistake?

sorry to all those who get mad at me.

I love blue PKs!!.. jk

Kairus

Adept
yep. welcome to trammel for reds.

you were a mean asshole that murdered too many people and got high murder count? dont worry! we got you asses cowered! all murders resetted oh yeah!

people that were too greedy and murdered good people to get their gears, relics, powerscrolls, got rewarded really well. aka,

POWER
$
EQMS

probably laughing their asses off , they got away with every piece of valuable thing basically. i dont know how this is a fair decision.

My Theory why this happaned:
with current systems and meta(giant zergs meta) being a solo pk is too hard so i think small pk groups and solo pks were suffering too much, this reset was to probably make those people come back to game . their characters were stuck as red and they didnt want to make new chars. this way they may come back and join blues/factions.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster

you were a mean asshole that murdered too many people and got high murder count? dont worry! we got you asses cowered! all murders resetted oh yeah!

people that were too greedy and murdered good people to get their gears, relics, powerscrolls, got rewarded really well. aka,

POWER
$
EQMS

probably laughing their asses off , they got away with every piece of valuable thing basically. i dont know how this is a fair decision.

with current systems and meta(giant zergs meta) being a solo pk is too hard so i think small pk groups and solo pks were suffering too much, this reset was to probably make those people come back to game . their characters were stuck as red and they didnt want to make new chars. this way they may come back and join blues/factions.

Your logic is warped to say the least.

I didn't reset a single red characters counts, and being a solo pk isn't too hard, you just have to accept that there is an abundance of trash here - both red and blue who will call in their entire guild, closest target/stun and instant stat you.

Baby Blue

Master

POWER
$
EQMS

Resetting counts is not a big deal since it takes only a day to create an alchy mage. Alchemy dexxer won't take any longer.

Also, I'm pretty sure that most of the murderers will remain murderers anyway. Is it good or bad for you? Would you rather to see more blues or reds?