Multiple Family accounts

Greyskin

Just Curious as I have recently started to play UO again and am loving it, I have two kids who have joined the game as well ( we all have the surname Greyskin in game), each kid and myself has our own account. However my wife now wishes to play as well. According to the rules its a 3 account per household/IP is it possible to have a forth account so we would all be able to play together? we currently have 2 PC and 2 Laptops I don't know if that factors in.

Thanks in advance!

Strings

I have a similar issue and my kids don't want to play because they know how much I love this game they don't want to break the policy for me. It is a sad thing that we can't teach the game that brought the world together with the birth of the internet to our kids. I Know that the issue of Multiple accounts in the hands of the ones that Manipulate the system for "fast gain" or "payback in pvp" ruin it for the true honest players . as for me I was on in the early early days. I had three accounts and my brother had 13. I played on all shards and had access to a house on most. Chesapeake being Our main shard. I truly wish there was a system that could track the villain's that use it to ill gotten gains, so we can train our descendants to enjoy the one game that started it all . and the true lovers of the game leaving the legacy to our children to pass on is a real dagger to this game in general. out of all the shards I have tried to play over the years I came back to FOREVER these past few months. and found my home. but it feels lonely at times without my real family . curse the villain's that kill it for the rest of us who have imprisoned us in the dungeon of pain.

halv

Grandmaster
Just Curious as I have recently started to play UO again and am loving it, I have two kids who have joined the game as well ( we all have the surname Greyskin in game), each kid and myself has our own account. However my wife now wishes to play as well. According to the rules its a 3 account per household/IP is it possible to have a forth account so we would all be able to play together? we currently have 2 PC and 2 Laptops I don't know if that factors in.

Thanks in advance!
We got the same issue. Everytime my wife, my son and me try to do PvP the chars behave weird. Sometimes chars freeze, weird thinks happen.
We almost stopped playing since UO:F doesn't allow same IP PvP anymore.