Multiple Accounts / Client Rules

Gambrinus

Journeyman
How exactly does this work? I know that you can only create 2 accounts from one IP address but are there rules for how many clients can be logged in at one time from an IP? I ask because I have a couple friends coming to visit and all 3 of us would like to be running both of our accounts...

Any help would be appreciated...

that's a good question, might be getting together with some cousins in a month or so and wouldn't want to have us all banned...

Xonryz

Apprentice
I'd request an allowance before trying it. All of the accounts will forever be flagged as having been accessed through the same IP - you may have no chance to provide details. From what I hear, violating accounts are typically straight up deleted.

Better safe than sorry.

Gambrinus

Journeyman
I'd request an allowance before trying it. All of the accounts will forever be flagged as having been accessed through the same IP - you may have no chance to provide details. From what I hear, violating accounts are typically straight up deleted.

Better safe than sorry.

Probably a good idea...whats the best way to request this allowance?

limlight

Grandmaster
Yes. Get permission. I got permission from shane first week of game for my wife to have an account. Ive never had an issue. The admins here are awesome but they expect you to be honest with them

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk