Multi clienting pvp

batman

Grandmaster
Would like to say first me and my wife pk t-hunt and well pretty much EVERYTHING else!! If im on shes on, this has been for 2 years exactly
Last nite we were jailed for 3 days..
The questions are how do i prove or is there a way to prove we are two different people? Idk about other people but there is no way we are the only two people on this shard who lives in same house and pks together.. We have 6 different templates of pkers.. 3 each.. Every single one of them are worthless since we have 50 to 200 pk counts per and we only pk together!! I can not get ahold of a gm on these forums thru pm or in game to give us any help.. So any help would be great.. Ty

tankian

Grandmaster
Should be able to tell if someone is multi clienting just by watching a video or if a gm is watching. 2 people in a household working together should be easily compared to one person controlling 2 accounts

De Medici

Grandmaster
Multiclient pvp is not illegal as long as it is not within a rda.

I think the problem is more the account sharing etc.

De Medici

Grandmaster
Oh. Good to know :D

How is multiclient pvp defined? You cant of course pvp at the same time... But thats not how I define multi client pvp.

batman

Grandmaster
Should be able to tell if someone is multi clienting just by watching a video or if a gm is watching. 2 people in a household working together should be easily compared to one person controlling 2 accounts
Exactly thats what i dont understand we were clearly playing 2 different accounts
I was down at the bottom pvping while she was upstairs running back and fourth trying to hit them

batman

Grandmaster
We were not sharing accounts we are on 2 different accounts but using the same wifi... 2 completely diff people!!
It seems like unless i order a second network for my house.. i and others will always be jailed/banned for playing with spouse kids family etc on one isp

Lexington

Grandmaster
We were not sharing accounts we are on 2 different accounts but using the same wifi... 2 completely diff people!!
It seems like unless i order a second network for my house.. i and others will always be jailed/banned for playing with spouse kids family etc on one isp

Did you try to PM on discord... might have better luck getting a GM there.

batman

Grandmaster
I do not have discord

I have seen the gms i have pmed on these forums here off and on all day
plus i used help while im in game rotting in jail with no bread nor water!! Shane fay Swayze has all ignored my questions

SidX

Grandmaster
Oh. Good to know :D

How is multiclient pvp defined? You cant of course pvp at the same time... But thats not how I define multi client pvp.
An example would be a guy in Destard who will go unnamed, but can be found often riding swampys killing dragons. When he sees a thief on his dexxer, he brings a second character from a different account with Tracking/Magery on him to track and reveal the thief repeatedly, then kills the thief on his dexxer. It is obvious he is multi-clienting since as soon as his dexxer stops moving, the mage begins moving.. and vice versa. That constitues multi-client PvP on UOF. He is utilizing essentially 1400 skill points in a PvP scenario when he should have been limited to 700. Best way to catch anyone doing this repeatedly is to video record it and send it to staff.

batman

Grandmaster
My wife has been released
I wasnt logged on with her and was told to page a gm i have paged and am waiting to be released... We were and never have done anything wrong to cheat!! We pk together obviously there needs to be a way to actually tell if someone is like you said using 2 accounts to gqin an advantage and not8ce that 2 diff people are living together working together

batman

Grandmaster
Theres no way that everyone on this shard is single or doesn't have a family member who plays uo together or even pks together at the same house on the same isp... We have been married for 20 years and played uo together since 98 we have never been banned or in a jail this is out of the blue since we've pked on this shard for 2 years now

batman

Grandmaster
This whole situation was a misunderstanding and has since been taking care of.. One nite in the hole wasnt so bad! They figured it out its 2 different people playing 2 diff chars pking!! Haha uo has been in our life all but a year or so of our relationship... Which lets you know uo keeps people together c:

Mr Yuk

Journeyman
I'm so jealous of you! My wife only barely tolerates me playing. It might be because of all the times I told her "Honey, I love U............ O"
My wife won't play UO either but.................................. I broke out the Atari 2600 and we will spend time playing Asteroids.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
An example would be a guy in Destard who will go unnamed, but can be found often riding swampys killing dragons. When he sees a thief on his dexxer, he brings a second character from a different account with Tracking/Magery on him to track and reveal the thief repeatedly, then kills the thief on his dexxer. It is obvious he is multi-clienting since as soon as his dexxer stops moving, the mage begins moving.. and vice versa. That constitues multi-client PvP on UOF. He is utilizing essentially 1400 skill points in a PvP scenario when he should have been limited to 700. Best way to catch anyone doing this repeatedly is to video record it and send it to staff.

I have queried similar scenarios before. As the tracker is not really involved in attacking/healing it was not deemed multi client pvp.

A bit like the chars that loop reveal in the craft area while thieves go to work.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I have queried similar scenarios before. As the tracker is not really involved in attacking/healing it was not deemed multi client pvp.

Actually PK will be ganked by blue squad ready to recall while murdere report message appears on screen, at least let them detect hidden :D

A bit like the chars that loop reveal in the craft area while thieves go to work.

This can be easly solved if eppy add slayer deed for all weapon type like woods and spellbook, no more 24h afk script in brit craft just to craft 10 slayer weapons while fighting thief script with macro deley and ping.