Msg for UOF staff: Stackable Potions!!!

JDizz

Grandmaster
Why not? When you die you gotta loot one by one, what a waste of time. And double clicking on a keg takes forever. Butlers are just too expensive, so please stack pots... It only makes sense...

wreckognize

Grandmaster
yeah, the beauty of it is if you put your emptys in a bag, when you double click a full keg it will fill the potion stacks right into that bag. so when you die you just pick up one bag.

JDizz

Grandmaster
yeah, the beauty of it is if you put your emptys in a bag, when you double click a full keg it will fill the potion stacks right into that bag. so when you die you just pick up one bag.

I mean't being able to stack up more then 10 potions, like up to 60k would be wonderful... You don't need to double click a hundred times on kegs, it would simply make the game better.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Please both of you do a quick search on the topic. Several threads exist on this forum on the subject. What you're failing to realize is that stacking 10 max and unstacking on death are crucial to keeping the keg market alive and keeping things balanced on the field. But yeah we don't need another thread about this. Just research the already existing ones.

Baby Blue

Master
worst part is when you die and cant even carry your pot bag because it unstacked... no idea why this happens.
I agree. It's so ********. Have a friendly fight and your friend can't even loot himself because the system is so stupid. I just use my butler when I die, because looting myself isn't worth it. I carry too many potions and I'd probably get reskilled while looting 130 potions one by one lol. Please staff fix this as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Increase item count could be useful? Or an algorithm specifically for potions to lesser their count? Still keeps butler desirable for donos and reduces headaches at same time.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I think having the option to choose whether your potions unstack on death would be great.

If you feel its good for pvp to slow down the restock/loot then have yours unstack. If you want the convenience then don't.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Unless you carry alot and when they unstack you're over the 125 limit

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Kilike

Grandmaster
Please both of you do a quick search on the topic. Several threads exist on this forum on the subject. What you're failing to realize is that stacking 10 max and unstacking on death are crucial to keeping the keg market alive and keeping things balanced on the field. But yeah we don't need another thread about this. Just research the already existing ones.
Wrong. Has nothing to do with the keg market at all. Kegs will still be sold and unaffected.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It has to do with staff thinking that when your pots are stacked and you kill someone,open their body, you are wowed by all the colorful loot.

My point is this, when you pouch your shit, and die, they still see only 3 pouches on your body whether or not the pots in the bag are stacked or not.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Wrong. Has nothing to do with the keg market at all. Kegs will still be sold and unaffected.

As former owner of largescale yew bank properties and resident professor of UO economics and philosophy I must ask what exactly are your credentials sir?

Kilike

Grandmaster
As former owner of largescale yew bank properties and resident professor of UO economics and philosophy I must ask what exactly are your credentials sir?
Why bother. You've shown you dont know dick about dick already.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I mean't being able to stack up more then 10 potions, like up to 60k would be wonderful... You don't need to double click a hundred times on kegs, it would simply make the game better.
Macro-ing[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kilike

Grandmaster
Why not? When you die you gotta loot one by one, what a waste of time. And double clicking on a keg takes forever. Butlers are just too expensive, so please stack pots... It only makes sense...
They should stack on death, however stacking that high normally would lower butler sells. Which are already low due to their high cost. Worth it though imo.