Mr. October.......

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Didnt know where to put this...but hes a scammer

met him up to sell my house (he was spamming at brit bank that hes buying a house). we get there and he claims he was lagging. i xfer him the house, he runs around acting like hes lagging. so i xfer it to him again. the window pops up and he tells me "oh my god, you transered your house to me on accident!". so he says"here, ill give it back to you" and hopes you check the box (which would transer your house to him for free). i told him, no i didnt, its still under my name! he then recalls away.

Good thing a GM popped up in game right he was trying this shit and warned me what not to do.

Avoid this guy at all costs.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Sad thing is now the pos will just use a diff char. Sad but he will undoubtedly scam numerous noobs before the word gets out.

Gabriel Garcia

Apprentice
I keep seeing posts about this.. Perhaps it would help if there was a stickied thread, preferably with a subject line that's in all caps like "BEWARE OF SCAMMERS." Within it would be some of the common scams such as this one, .1 SS, etc. Oh well
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Snickle

Grandmaster
Why is this guy considered a pos but everyone and anyone can be a thief and literally take things out of other peoples bags? Everyone has a thief yet everyone has such high moral standards....

Mercedies

Grandmaster
This isn't the first thread I've seen about this guy.
I don't understand why he hasn't been IP banned. Being a habitual scammer and all....so much so, that the gms feel the need to warn people while he's in the process of scamming.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
IMO nothing illegal or ban worthy about what he is doing. There's already a huge warning when you go to trade a house, and the deed is in your side of the trade window.

Spread the word? Yes.

Kill this guy on site? Sure.

Ban him? Nah.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
lol

im not saying to drag him in the street and shoot em , its just pixels! but jeezus, how can you say stealing belongings using the thief skill is the same as scamming houses? lol...think about that a sec

Mercedies

Grandmaster
IMO nothing illegal or ban worthy about what he is doing. There's already a huge warning when you go to trade a house, and the deed is in your side of the trade window.

Spread the word? Yes.

Kill this guy on site? Sure.

Ban him? Nah.
I suppose.
My thoughts were based on my understanding of the rules....which it would appear have changed. If there's nothing in the rules pertaining to his scamming, there's no basis for banning.

gangbang

Adept
I think it's hilarious and I applaud this guy who is doing it I hope he causes many uo tears and ultimately causes someone to throw their computer out the window and bash their own face off. Always looking for new ways to cause someone uo suffering and this is top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
I think it's hilarious and I applaud this guy who is doing it I hope he causes many uo tears and ultimately causes someone to throw their computer out the window and bash their own face off. Always looking for new ways to cause someone uo suffering and this is top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

Weland

Grandmaster
It's too easy to double click your sign and see that you are still the owner. Just put the word out but don't ban a dude for figuring out how to work people over. I agree that it is no different than a thief that sits in the crafter area with a macro on loop stealing things.

Best thing you can do is if you feel like this is him have your guild mates hide next to your house and destroy him when he tries it.

Oh no it accidentally transferred the house to me..... KAL OR fizzle fizzle

Earendur

Adept
Lady Phi is Mr. October's alt, you can catch them always losing at the small poker table.

They do it every few weeks when they run out of poker money because they tried to buy too many pots.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I see it as abusing/exploiting a game mechanic. I guess we are all for that eh?
The only game mechanic used was a trade window that had a blue deed on the owners side which was willingly checked without making sure it was indeed still his. No abuse here, just fast talking and scare tactics.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Smh at the ones that condone this behavior!
Smdh! Pathetic actually, just pathetic!
You have serious RL character issues. And don't argue the fact. It just makes you look worst. And how poor your gaming is if you like or need to resort to this dishonorable method.

That's all I say about this

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Smh at the ones that condone this behavior!
Smdh! Pathetic actually, just pathetic!
You have serious RL character issues. And don't argue the fact. It just makes you look worst. And how poor your gaming is if you like or need to resort to this dishonorable method.

That's all I say about this

It's just a game pal, no need to get all high and mighty about it.