WTS MOTM Runebooks - Spawns

Furync

Grandmaster
Selling marked runebooks for MOTM spawns.

April is Liches. Since there are so many liches, this is a set of 3 books for a total of 37 runes.
May is coming up - Balrons are next.

Currently in stock:

April - Liches
May - Balrons
July - Daemons
August - Dragons

More to come.

Vendor is named MOTM Runebooks at Silly Santa's workshop (on the front steps) near Yew moongate.

iV7bBzn.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Furync

Grandmaster
Last day of lizardmen... better get ready for those liches!!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Furync

Grandmaster
Ok who's the funny guy who bought my demo runebook?

The point of naming it DEMO in all caps is so nobody buys it... :(
The next one is 5k. Consider yourself warned ;)

Furync

Grandmaster
It's April 1st! Should be some lich farming going on. Get your lich runebook set if you dont already have it.

Furync

Grandmaster
Sorry, been in IRL a lot... restocked vendor today!

Furync

Grandmaster
Restocked! Should be plenty of lich sets for a while.

Furync

Grandmaster
Seriously guys, stop buying the demo book for liches. Its clearly labelled DEMO - NO RUNES. The lich sets are in the bags below the demo and are in stock so there's no excuse ;)

If you need an empty runebook, some guy sells em for 400gp just right of the moongate a few screens from my vendor.

Thanks!!

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
Seriously guys, stop buying the demo book for liches. Its clearly labelled DEMO - NO RUNES. The lich sets are in the bags below the demo and are in stock so there's no excuse ;)

If you need an empty runebook, some guy sells em for 400gp just right of the moongate a few screens from my vendor.

Thanks!!

U know if u press escape after you put it on your vendor instead of a selling number it makes it non-purchasable right? Also liches are already over camped, less books plz! :p

Furync

Grandmaster
U know if u press escape after you put it on your vendor instead of a selling number it makes it non-purchasable right? Also liches are already over camped, less books plz! :p
I tried that! Doesn't work :(
It says it can only do that for containers. Would be nice though.... thanks for the suggestion.

As for the liches being camped, its quite true. Lol. Regardless of if I sell books or not, people love killing liches. Its a popular month :) But the second and third book in the set focuses on individual over land camps and a lot of them are not camped at all. Just saying.... ;)

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
I tried that! Doesn't work :(
It says it can only do that for containers. Would be nice though.... thanks for the suggestion.

As for the liches being camped, its quite true. Lol. Regardless of if I sell books or not, people love killing liches. Its a popular month :) But the second and third book in the set focuses on individual over land camps and a lot of them are not camped at all. Just saying.... ;)

Hehe I have a set with most of the popular ones, if u make me a single book with solo spawns I may have missed I'd give you 15k for it ;)

Furync

Grandmaster
Hehe I have a set with most of the popular ones, if u make me a single book with solo spawns I may have missed I'd give you 15k for it ;)
But then I would make many many copies of said book and that would defeat the purpose for you :)