MOTM relics

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Can tey drop any relic? Or is it talisman only?

Also has anyone got one or have a friend/guildie that got one from MOTM?

I know the drop rate is very low and rightfully so but I am curious if one has been found this month.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
I got 2 relics from begging the new raffle npc... you can thank me later :)
pekaking.png

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Relic drops from MOTM are likely at a very low rate but they do drop. I decided to work my final dexxer relic while killing ettins as a trial to see what I got. Overall I think just killing them every so often is best and hope for a lucky drop as everything seems like quite a low chance.

I killed somewhere between 8500-9000 ettins while working towards my giant slayer title and here is my total tally:

Phase Shift Relic (got this in the first 200 ettins I killed)
Shadow Disciple Relic (got this after around 8000!)
Rune Etched Chest
4x Cloth
9x Title
Numerous .1 skill scrolls (8 taming in these)

Probably around 1.5m looted gold going by average drops.

While not as reliable to get as relics from RDA (even those seem quite rare) MOTM is a good way for any level of player to get a chance - especially as this month is ettins and next earth eles - both newbie friendly. Sure you will run into plenty of reds - but both mobs can easily be killed with gm weapons and restocking after death is not going to be expensive.

Alternatively - if all the reds are at the MOTM spawn - there are plenty of other farming spots they are not at ...... hopefully :)

Belge

Grandmaster
MOTM is a good way for any level of player to get a chance - especially as this month is ettins and next earth eles - both newbie friendly.

how do you know next months monster is earth else..? doesn't seem very halloweenish :)