Most fun PvM template you use?

Hi. I have two characters complete and built for PvP. I'm looking for a fun PvM template to create, because all the gold I've made to create my two templates has been VERY boring, and to continue my career as a high-risk PvPer (with I'm sure negative profits) I really don't want to spend the time pharming with those two weak PvM templates.

I actually created a tamer character and realized I didn't really want that (a little late). I read up on T-hunters and the obvious choice, archer with provoke, but I wanted to hear thoughts on what's most fun for the rest of you? I'm actually leaning towards the treasure hunter. Maybe a mage t-hunter with provoke? Is that good? Magery Med Music Provoke Cart Lockpicking Wrestling?

Would like to hear thoughts and opinions.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Hi. I have two characters complete and built for PvP. I'm looking for a fun PvM template to create, because all the gold I've made to create my two templates has been VERY boring, and to continue my career as a high-risk PvPer (with I'm sure negative profits) I really don't want to spend the time pharming with those two weak PvM templates.

I actually created a tamer character and realized I didn't really want that (a little late). I read up on T-hunters and the obvious choice, archer with provoke, but I wanted to hear thoughts on what's most fun for the rest of you? I'm actually leaning towards the treasure hunter. Maybe a mage t-hunter with provoke? Is that good? Magery Med Music Provoke Cart Lockpicking Wrestling?

Would like to hear thoughts and opinions.
Archer/bard.. They fight off solo PK's surprisingly well, and if you play it right (and have pots, boxes, etc) you will actually kill them a good bit of the time.

thestand

Grandmaster
Archer/bard.. They fight off solo PK's surprisingly well, and if you play it right (and have pots, boxes, etc) you will actually kill them a good bit of the time.
I got a bard. Magery eval med resist wrestle music provoc. Most fun pvm char in my opinion. You can make easy money and the 5x mage is awesome to have when people try to mess with you or your loot.

tama

Apprentice
Drop a cpl ev's down nxt to the chest, prov enemies onto each other... might not be as op as archer bard but i have been having fun with this