WTT Moonglow Mall East

The new Moonglow Mall East Rune Library is getting setup for a grand Re-Opening!

We are looking for good, quality vendors that can maintain a high quantity of stock at all times! If you can keep a vendor stocked, get in contact with me as soon as possible! 100% FREE VENDOR SPOTS as long as you can keep stocked!!!
We don't want doubles though, so if someone is already selling something, you'll need to sell something else (with the exception of SS, PS, magic weapons/armour, T-Maps and rares!)
Up and Stocked: Bulk Reagent Vendor, Small/Large Bulk Order Deed Tailor and Smith Vendor, Filled/Empty Kegs, Full Scribe Vendor, Lockpicking Kits Vendor
Coming Soon:

Enjoy shopping in 100% Guard Zone Protection, no worries about being bullied while shopping.
Enjoy the top of the line customer satisfaction, care and commitment by our vendors.

To get there, head out of the East Moonglow gate, then run North/East a screen and you're there. 49 degrees North; 134 degrees West

Vo16q88.png

Last edited:
We've got 2 vendors up and stocked, a 3rd placed and getting prepped. Save your spots now while they're hot! I will be gating daily to this fantastic mall where your customers can shop in complete guard zone protection! Drop me a PM or message me in Discord and I'll get you setup. I've made a killing here in the past, and so will you!

We've got 4 vendors setup, 1 more coming! Spots are getting taken up so act now and reserve your spot. This mall is a hot spot, with a rune library and guard zone protection! You will get tons of traffic, plus I will be gating daily as soon as we setup a few more vendors!

Still looking for more vendors! We have a Bulk Reag, Tailor BOD, Filled Potion Kegs, SS and Rares, Scribe vendor already set up! A Blacksmith will be setup soon as well, still plenty of room out there! Request your spot today, free of charge for life!

wow I suck a form and discord but I am getting it I will place a vendor crafted items and commod deeds
awesome hit me up in discord, or PM when you're ready and we can get a vendor setup for you. Just note, no doubles - we have a scribe vendor and a filled keg vendor. Any other crafted items are fair game at this point!

DingDong

Master
Lots of fresh inscribed scrolls is stocked...
Many bods of all kinds...
Just stocked with cheap filled kegs, empty kegs, bulk arrows, bulk empty bottles...

Come get it while its hot...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's that time again! We're looking for more quality vendors to fill up the mall! 100% FREE vendor spot as long as you can maintain stock! PM me or msg me on Discord - BrenCoGaming#2852