WTS Moonglow 12x11 - Near Farm + GZ

Captain_Zlog

Grandmaster
This is a 12x11, with 1323 storage, in the southeast portion of Moonglow:

ux2f8Ou.png

BrFJTkA.png

ITwKh1T.png

Also located directly across the road from an NPC farm, resulting in a guard zone conveniently steps from the front porch.

AUrBcB9.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excellent as a vendor house. Also a great private getaway. Hard to come by a sizable house on Moonglow island, let alone with no neighbors and a personal guardzone. Can come designed as is, for an additional 200k, or as a plot, which is the price I will start the sale at.

SOLD for 650k, to Lady Macbeth

Last edited by a moderator:

StegcO

Grandmaster
It's valid? I'm with the mobile cant see the exactly timing

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I'm working from home today and AFK-ing inside the bank. Pls let me know when u r ready to start the trade. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain_Zlog

Grandmaster
As per the auction, the bidding ends either Sunday or 24 hours after the last bid. I'll give MacBeth the option to retract her bid, thus giving Steg the plot, or keeping her bid, which will mean the auction ends at 2:40 tomorrow, pending additional bids

Captain_Zlog

Grandmaster
So TENTATIVELY, this auction ends at 7:19PM (CST) tomorrow for 475k to StegcO, pending any further bidding.

Captain_Zlog

Grandmaster
Apologies all around, for the confusion!! :p, was--in all honesty--my bad for not being clear.