6. wasabi - the wooden tray with the small blob on it
7. books
8. broken chair
9. bolas
10. Dried onions

Last edited by a moderator:

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
To clarify, the items in the first chest are from the monster drop system. The items in the second chest are just random semi-rares cluttering up my junk drawer! Sorry for the confusion.

I'll add a 12 hour timeframe to any offer since I am getting enough interest in some of the items.

Last edited by a moderator:

tankian

Grandmaster
Very impressive bids. Glass mugs used to spawn in Magincia I believe...
well i tried to buy a set from another person a few months back but they didnt want to sell. and i wont miss out on these.
i know these are way over priced but hey, what else is there to spend my money on

Decoy

Grandmaster
well i tried to buy a set from another person a few months back but they didnt want to sell. and i wont miss out on these.
i know these are way over priced but hey, what else is there to spend my money on

Guess it depends on what you're into, I suppose ;)

Fuego

Grandmaster
*cough* Me...

Morgy

Grandmaster
Apparently ended....he contacted me to buy since bidders "backed out" then msged me again saying he sold to the next highest bidder. Maybe I'm not reading the posting right here......
I sure missed a lot while being at work.

And yes I'm looking for this drop still of silly glasses on a board.

Thx