Monkey Queen - Huge Spider

Just wondering if anyone has bothered taking down this behemoth and if it's worth it?

P3Yg8yo.png

Bromista

Grandmaster
In my experience, no it has not been worth it.

I suspect the Monkey Queen drops the "huge" spider webs, but every time I have killed it was a monumental effort and for about the same loot as Gibralta...

Definitely a group activity.

In my experience, no it has not been worth it.

I suspect the Monkey Queen drops the "huge" spider webs, but every time I have killed it was a monumental effort and for about the same loot as Gibralta...

Definitely a group activity.

Thank you!

Just came across her while exploring/marking refuse location and was like wtf is this?

Bromista

Grandmaster
She does that web paralyze + teleport attack, hits you for like 70hp, and poisons you.

She's a real treat.

BEN!

Grandmaster
i do it on 2 characters when im taming beetles no problem

just need like 40 ev scrolls nothing in there dispels, but dont stay on screen with the queen it will pull you try to get it inside the stone pillars it has less line of sight,

it doesnt drop anything for loot usually but when that huge spider web drops it will be worth the time (havent got one yet) have gotten 2 animated cocoons and some mid size webs off gilberta, spider caves loot is under rated the rare drops sell for alot you just gotta be patient