WTS MOLTEN RELIC 4.5m on my VENDOR @OCLLO BANK

Kookie

Master
In case you haven't noticed Girana I've been gone from UO now for almost two weeks. The game ends when you have 32 mil in pure gold with nothing to spend on, so yea hopefully after those 3-4 months things change so I can return and get other things beside the relic :)

girana

Grandmaster
In case you haven't noticed Girana I've been gone from UO now for almost two weeks. The game ends when you have 32 mil in pure gold with nothing to spend on, so yea hopefully after those 3-4 months things change so I can return and get other things beside the relic :)

dont know i have over 100mil in gold/dono more is always better

Just wanted to say that I love the vendors here and the prices are the best....but no, I don't think you should shop here :rolleyes:
And I was the one that bought most of the SS..

girana

Grandmaster
Just wanted to say that I love the vendors here and the prices are the best....but no, I don't think you should shop here :rolleyes:
And I was the one that bought most of the SS..

no reason not to shop at my shop ?

one of the savest place on server to shop u can buy hidden while bank open + in guardzone nothing is more save

De Medici

Grandmaster
Something is weird here lol. I want to buy both relics but Girana dont answer on any emails nor to questions in that thread.

AGAIN: I WANT TO BUY THE MOTLEN AND THE NOX RELIC

pls read my pms

girana

Grandmaster
Something is weird here lol. I want to buy both relics but Girana dont answer on any emails nor to questions in that thread.

AGAIN: I WANT TO BUY THE MOTLEN AND THE NOX RELIC

pls read my pms

when something is strikethrough = its gone

QS and EGG are on Vendor NOW