Minax base needs a little work .

rimmshot

Master
Anyway we can move the faction stone of the minax base out a little farther . So my suggestion is to the opening of the mountain.

Com base : 60+ steps to get to the faction signals
TB base : 60+ steps
SL base : 60+ steps is only like 1/2 way or something .. its crazy

minax base 40 ish depends on the route you take .

Also by moving the recall zone back , you could give minax at least 1 choke point . Currently they have none .

Can I get some love here ?

I think that you're correct in that it is at a disadvantage to be in Minax during some sort of faction war defending sigils. The only problem is, there aren't really faction wars on the shard currently. It is just one of those things. If all of the sudden sigil capping and defending became a big deal on a regular basis then minax base would prob have to be looked into. Agree with you but, think they're focusing on other things.

Rafelito

Journeyman
revive bump!
Will this be changed since the recent faction changes should spark some massive sigil wars?
my guild wants to join the minax faction, but if we are already at a disadvantage due to the base being gimped... we might have to reconsider.

God.RG

Grandmaster
revive bump!
Will this be changed since the recent faction changes should spark some massive sigil wars?
my guild wants to join the minax faction, but if we are already at a disadvantage due to the base being gimped... we might have to reconsider.
you probably shouldnt. every other faction is pretty full at this point.. and this shouldn't be the reason to "reconsider"

Shake

Master
I think other bases need fixing first. SL base you can teleport up and into the sigil room. TB base has a way in that's also really cheap.

Anyway we can move the faction stone of the minax base out a little farther . So my suggestion is to the opening of the mountain.

Com base : 60+ steps to get to the faction signals
TB base : 60+ steps
SL base : 60+ steps is only like 1/2 way or something .. its crazy

minax base 40 ish depends on the route you take .

Also by moving the recall zone back , you could give minax at least 1 choke point . Currently they have none .

Can I get some love here ?
I just joined what's a good way to get here I have no idea where it's at